Meusette Gonzalez serves as our Office Manager and Legal Assistant to Xavier R. Donaldson, Esq. Ms. Gonzalez is a John Jay College graduate with a Bachelor in Arts in Criminal Justice. Currently, as our office manager, Ms. Gonzalez manages all the day to day operations of the Firm. She also supervises the Firm’s interns and administrative staff.
Moreover, as Legal Assistant, she conducts in depth legal interviews in both English and Spanish. She also assists in research, preparation of briefs and memoranda presented to Federal and State Courts. Ms. Gonzalez is qualified by the CJA Panel to serve in a Paralegal capacity in U.S. District Courts and provide attorneys assistance in:
- Organizing, analyzing and investigating voluminous amounts of discovery for complex conspiracy, narcotics and fraud cases involving multi-defendants
- Drafting detailed reports and case summaries of the police and/or investigators’ notes
- Reviewing and analyzing federal statutes, regulations and United States Sentencing Guidelines
- Assisting in the investigation and development of legal strategies for complex criminal cases
- Producing and organizing documents, videos, audio recordings and charts in preparation for criminal litigation
- Transcribing and translating video, audio recordings and transcripts providing the attorney real meaning and intent
Crystal Lucas serves as Legal Assistant to Attorney Anthony S. Chilliest and manages the Landlord and Tenant practice area. She also conducts client interviews in both English and Spanish. Crystal is a native New Yorker and a graduate of the State University of New Paltz, with a Bachelor Degree in Sociology.